Triple Fudge Oreo Crunch Cookies2014-02-09
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 25m
My favorite white chocolate chip, and my favorite cookie.. all baked within a double chocolate cookie of it’s own? Oh my… yes please!
1 cup butter-flavored shortening
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 1/4 cups chocolate chips or chunks
12-15 Oreos, roughly cut into quarters
3/4 cup white chocolate chips
1) Preheat to 375°F. Grease baking sheets with butter or non stick.
2) In a bowl, cream together the shortening, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until smooth.
3) In a separate bowl, combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt. Slowly add to the sugar mixture and beat until well-combined, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed.
4) Stir in the chocolate & white chocolate chips, and the oreo chunks. Scoop out dough and roll into 2″ balls. Place on baking sheet 2 inches apart and then flatten the dough.
5) Bake for 10 minutes, or until done. Let cool for about 5 minutes.
Yummy! Hope your family enjoys them as much as mine did