Tomato & Basil Spaghetti Squash Bake2014-03-21
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
Ingredients You’ll Need:
About 3 cups cooked spaghetti squash
2 large garden tomatoes sliced
Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Dried Basil, Dried Parsley for sprinkling
5oz of fancy shredded Mexican cheese blend (separated)
Fresh Basil for Garnish
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) Spray a 11 x 9 casserole dish with non-stick spray.
3) Spread about 1 cup of spaghetti squash on the bottom.
4) Top with a layer of sliced tomatoes. Sprinkle with kosher salt and spices.
5) Top with 1.5 oz of cheese.
6) Add another layer of squash, then tomatoes, spices and cheese. Top with a final layer of squash.
7) Top with the last 2 oz of cheese and sprinkle with the spices one last time.
8) Bake for 30 minutes uncovered.
9) Top with some fresh cut basil and cut into 6 serving sizes about 3×3 inches each.