Tomato & Basil Chicken2014-03-20
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
Now this is some restaurant style pasta right here! One of my favorite pairings of basil & tomato.
2 chicken breasts
kosher salt and black pepper
2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2 cups chopped fresh tomatoes
2 tsp minced fresh garlic
4 Tbsp cold butter
1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1) Season the chicken with salt and fresh cracked pepper.
2) Add a couple of spoonfuls of extra virgin olive oil to your pan.
3) While waiting for oil to heat up, get your water boiling for the pasta. When the oil is HOT, add chicken. After about 5 minutes, the chicken will be ready to turn. These chicken breasts are massive! Turn them around and cook them for another few minutes, they cook much faster if they are thinner, pounded out chicken breasts.
4) Add in the fresh chopped tomatoes. Add the fresh chopped basil, butter, minced garlic, salt and black pepper to season the sauce. Now stir it all up.
5) Turn the sauce down. Move the cooked chicken to a cutting board, and leave it to sit for a few minutes. Cut the chicken and portion the pasta into bowls, top each with chicken, sliced, and equal portions of the tomato basil sauce. Top with fresh basil and Parmesan cheese. Enjoy! Bon appetit