The Best Stuffed Burgers Recipe2014-02-16
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
These are soo yummy, especially on the BBQ. Oh my..I can’t eat just one
1 1/2 pounds ground beef
1 clove garlic, minced
1 teaspoon hot sauce
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
4 strips bacon, diced
1 cup Cheddar
4 burger buns
Lettuce, tomato, pickles for garnish
1) Preheat grill to medium.
2) In a bowl combine beef, garlic, hot sauce, salt and pepper, to taste, being careful not to over mix.
3) Warm a skillet over medium heat and fry bacon until crispy. Remove to a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
4) Have your hand in a bowl size shape, form a patty as per the diagram and stuff with cheese and bacon.
3) Now, you can either grill the burgers (we did) or keep heat on skillet and fry a pinch of the beef in the bacon fat to test seasoning. Adjust seasoning, if needed, then form 8 even thin patties, about 1/2-inch thick and set aside.
4) Serve in buns with garnishes