Taco Crescent Calzones2014-03-30
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
1 pound ground turkey
1 1/2 tablespoons Old El Paso hot and spicy taco seasoning
1 pinch coarse salt
1 (12-ounce) tube Pillsbury Crescent Rolls Grands! Big & Flaky (8 count)
1/3 cup black refried beans
1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese
1/3 cup chopped tomato
1/4 cup sliced black olives
2 scallions, sliced
1) Preheat oven to 350.
2) In a large skillet, brown the turkey until cooked through, about 7 minutes. Add the taco seasoning and salt. Cook another minute, until fragrant.
3) Unroll the crescents two at a time, keeping them in a rectangle. Press the perforated edges together.
4) Spread a little of the refried beans along half of the crescent dough. You can spread it diagonally to make triangle calzones, or on the lower half to make square calzones. Top with the seasoned meat, shredded cheese, tomatoes, olives and scallions.
5) Fold the remaining dough over and pinch to seal, enclosing the filling.
6) Bake for roughly 15 minutes, or until the dough is cooked through and golden brown.