Taco Bell Crunchwrap Supreme2014-03-12
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
Large (burrito size) tortilla shells
Small tostada shell
Pre-cooked taco meat
Taco Sauce (I usually poor some on as I go)
Bell or banana peppers
Black or refried beans (which I’ve tried and really enjoyed)
Tomatoes (which are actually in Taco Bell’s version)
And whatever else you think might appeal to you!
- Warm tortilla in microwave to make it soft enough to bend
- Put a spoonful of queso sauce in the center of your tortilla
- Spoon some taco meat and beans on the cheese
- Place the tostada shell, corn tortilla, or a couple tortilla chips on top of the meat
- Spoon a dollop of sour cream and spread over the shell
- Sprinkle shredded lettuce and shredded cheese on top
- Wrap the edges up toward the center until they close around your filling
- With some ninja quickness flip the crunchwrap into a warm non-stick pan, fold side down. Lightly press with your spatula to seal the folds and brown.
- Carefully flip over once the edges are sealed and lightly brown the bottom.
- Cut it in half and enjoy!
Average Member Rating
(3.8 / 5)
4 people rated this recipe