Spaghetti with Shrimp in a Creamy Tomato Sauce2014-06-16
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
How to Make Spaghetti with Shrimp in a Creamy Tomato Sauce:
1. Put the tomatoes, onion, chili flakes, basil, garlic and butter in a heavy pan , season with pepper.
2. Add the wine and cook over med/high heat until mixture is soft and most of the wine has evaporated. You will have about 1/4 cup liquid remaining.
3. Peel shrimp and dry on paper towels. Lightly season shrimp with salt and pepper and saute in 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium/high heat, just until cooked through, about 3 minutes. Set aside.
4. Cook pasta in salted water with 1 tablespoon olive oil, according to the package instructions until al dente (tender but firm to the bit). Rinse, Drain and set aside.
Putting it all together
5. Once the sauce has mostly evaporated, stir in the cream and add the shrimp. Warm through gently for 2 minutes.
6. Toss the pasta with the sauce. Sprinkle with Parmesan and serve!