Slow Cooker Korean Beef2014-03-20
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
An amazing tender, and flavorful Korean beef made right in your crock pot slow cooker with just 3 ingredients and 5 minutes of preparation! I think so!
3 pound boneless chuck roast
1 package Campbell’s Slow Cooker Sweet Korean BBQ Sauce
10 mini sweet peppers, thinly sliced
1 green onion, thinly sliced, for garnish
Sesame seeds, for garnish
1) Place chuck roast into a slow cooker.
2) Add Campbell’s Slow Cooker Sweet Korean BBQ Sauce and sweet peppers.
3) Cover and cook on low heat for 7-8 hours or high heat for 4-5 hours.
4) Remove chuck roast from the slow cooker and shred the beef before returning to the pot with the juices.
5) Cover and keep warm for an additional 30 minutes.
6) Serve immediately, garnished with green onions and sesame seeds, if desired. Enjoy!