Salmon BLT Sliders With Chipotle Mayo2014-01-30
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
My families favorite salmon burger recipe, this one is heavenly!
1 pound salmon filets
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
2 slices bacon, cut into thirds
1/4 cup mayonnaise
2 tablespoons chipotle peppers, in adobo sauce
4 slider buns, split, toasted, for serving
2 cups spring mix, for serving
2 Roma tomatoes, thinly sliced, for serving
1) Preheat oven to the broiler setting. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2) Cut salmon into square pieces that fit the slider buns; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
3) Place salmon filets onto prepared baking dish and broil until pink, about 5 minutes. Gently flip and broil until the fish flakes easily with a fork, about 5 minutes.
4) Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add bacon and cook until brown and crispy, about 6-8 minutes. 5) Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
6) In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise and chipotle peppers.