Red Pepper Quiche Bites2013-12-23
- Servings : 12
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 20m
Warning: Mini-quiches are very addictive! A fun and easy way to enjoy small appetizers with friends at parties, these one-bite quiches are the perfect Holiday appetizers. Stuffeded with red and green peppers, flavored with Parmesan cheesey. This recipe is very simple!
1 single pie crust (a store-bought shell works fine, or you can use your own recipe)
1 large egg
1 Tablespoon sour cream
2 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
2 Tablespoons each red and green pepper – chopped fine
1 Tablespoon green onion – green tops only
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a mini muffin tin with 12 cups.
- Roll out dough to a 1/8-inch thickness and cut into an 8 x 6-inch rectangle. Cut into twelve 2-inch squares. (You can do this with a store-bought shell, but let thaw first if frozen.)
- Fit squares of dough into muffin tins. Set aside.
- Combine egg, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, peppers, onion and salt. Blend well.
- Spoon a teaspoon of mixture into each dough-lined muffin cup.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until egg puffs and dough is lightly browned at the edges. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from tins and serving.