Quick & Easy Pineapple BBQ Quesadilla2014-01-22
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 20m
Mmm a cheesy wrap, what a perfect way to pack in a quick and energetic lunch.
- Flour Tortillas (We love the uncooked kind found in the dairy section of some stores.)
- Cheese (Any variety – we usually mix cheddar and pepperjack)
- Pineapple Tidbits (fresh or canned)
- BBQ Sauce
- Chicken (optional)
- Cook your tortilla (if you are using the uncooked ones).
- Spread a little BBQ sauce on half of a tortilla.
- Cover the other half of the tortilla with cheese.
- Sprinkle small chunks of chicken and pineapple on top of the cheese.
- Fold your tortilla in half and grill it up!
- Cut it into wedges and enjoy!