Quick & Easy Crock Pot Lasagna2014-01-21
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 4:0 h
- Ready In : 4:10 h
This was just tooo easy! And it was VERY good! I put this in the crock pot wth some Parmesan Italian Bread in the bread machine and went to work. When I came home, my whole house smelled wonderful!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed
- 1 (28 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) cans tomato paste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 12 ounces cottage cheese ( we like 2%)
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese or 1/2 cup asiago cheese
- 12 ounces lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 16 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- Brown ground beef, onion and garlic in frypan.
- Add tomato sauce, tomato paste, salt and oregano.
- Cook long enough to get it warm.
- Spoon a layer of meat sauce onto the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Add a double layer of uncooked lasagna noodles (break to fit) and top with cheeses.
- Repeat with sauce, noodles and cheeses until all are used up.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours.