Philly Cheesesteak Bites2014-03-04
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 30m
These are the perfect game day snack. Eats like a slider but a bit less messy
1 green pepper
2 tbsp butter, divided
5 oz thinly sliced roast beef
6 slices Provolone cheese
6 slices Cheddar cheese
1 package Pillsbury buttermilk biscuits
1/4 cup olive oil
- Dice the green pepper and onion.
- Cook peppers and onions over medium heat w/ 1 tbsp butter until onions are browned and peppers are soft.
- chop sliced roast beef.
- Fry 1 tbsp butter with beef until edges are crisp.
- Flatten your biscuits.
- Cut slices of cheddar cheese into 4 pieces and put 2 pieces on each biscuit.
- Top with 1 tbsp of the onion and green pepper mix.
- Add 1 tbsp roast beef.
- Cut slices of provolone cheese into 4 pieces & put 2 pieces on the roast beef.
- Gather edges of the biscuits around the toppings and seal.
- Place in greased, round baking dish with the seams down.
- Brush the tops w/ olive oil.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.