Parmesan Cheese Potato Wedges2014-01-28
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
4 russet potatoes
¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
¼ tsp sea salt or kosher salt
¼ tsp garlic powder
¼ tsp paprika
¼ tsp black pepper
2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley leaves
¼ cup parmesan cheese
(preheat oven to 450˚F)
1. Wash & cut potatoes into wedges by cutting lengthwise in half then slice each half into 3 slices.
2. Place potatoes in a bowl of water with about 2 cups of ice cubes. Let them stand for 30 min then pat
dry with paper towels.
3. Place ¼ tsp salt, ¼ tsp garlic powder, ¼ tsp paprika and ¼ tsp black pepper in to a large ziplock bag.
Add potatoes and shake them together. Next add ¼ cup of olive oil to the bag and toss until potatoes
4. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Place potatoes on the lined sheet and bake at 450˚F for 30-
35 min until the potatoes are cooked through, browned and crispy.
5. While potatoes are baking, chop 2 tbsp fresh parsley and grate ¼ cup parmesan cheese and place
both into a large mixing bowl.
6. Toss potato wedges in the mixing bowl with parsley and cheese.