Oreo Stuffed Brownie Cupcakes2014-02-18
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 40m
1 box of your favorite fudge or dark chocolate brownie mix
1/2 cup water
1/3 cup canola oil
2 tbsp Kahlua or strongly brewed coffee (or 1 tbsp of each)
2/3 cup cookie butter or Biscoff
1/2 cup pretzels, crushed
32 Oreo cookies (Double Stuff or regular- whichever is your preference)
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 16 muffin pan cups with muffin liners. Set aside.
2) In a large bowl, mix together: brownie batter, water, eggs, canola oil, and Kahlua or coffee until well combined. Set aside.
3) In small bowl, mix together the cookie butter with crushed pretzels.
4) Make sandwiches using 2 Oreo cookies and about a tbsp of the cookie butter and pretzel mixture. Continue this until you have made 5) 16 Oreo cookie sandwiches.
6) Drop a tbsp of brownie batter into each lined muffin cup. Then press in an Oreo/cookie butter/pretzel sandwich on top of the batter in each muffin cup. Cover the Oreo sandwiches with about 2 more tbsp of brownie batter.
7) Bake at 350 for about 20-22 minutes or until the centers are set.
8) Allow the cupcakes to cool in the pan for 10 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.