No Bake Chewy Oreo Cookies n Cream Bars2014-02-21
- Yield : 9
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 30m
Oh my are these ever good. You don’t have to bake them, they are so easy to make, and just taste heavenly! Imagine a rice krispie square but roughly one hundred times better You have been warned
1 pkg marshmallows – 5 cups
1 pkg oreo cookies
a stick of butter – 4 tbsp
1) Place Oreos in food processor and pulse until ground.
2) Melt marshmallows and butter in microwave until puffed.
3) Remove and pour in ground Oreo Cookies.
4) Stir to combine then transfer to a foil lined 8×8 inch baking pan. Let set up for 10 minutes.
5) Remove bars out of pan with edges of foil and cut into squares