Mini Meatloaf Cupcakes2014-02-24
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 cup finely chopped onion
1/2 cup finely chopped carrot
1 teaspoon dried oregano
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 cup ketchup, divided
1 1/2 pounds lean ground beeflean
1 cup bread crumbs
2 tablespoons mustard
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
2 large eggs
4 cups cubed peeled Yukon gold potato (about 2 pounds)
1/4 cup 2% reduced-fat milk
1/4 cup low-fat sour cream
3 tablespoons butter
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
3 tablespoons chopped chives
4 pieces of bacon cooked and them chopped
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) Heat olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chopped onion, chopped carrot, dried oregano, and minced garlic; sauté 2 minutes. Cool.
3) Combine onion mixture, 1/2 cup ketchup, and the remaining ingredients except cooking spray in a large bowl.
4) Spoon the meat mixture into 12 muffin cups coated with spray. Top each with 2 teaspoons ketchup. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until a thermometer registers 160°.
5) Start preparing the mashed potatoes. Boil potatos until tender. Drain. Mash with potato masher, rice masher, or spoon. Add milk until you’ve reached your desired creamy consistancy – up to 1/4 cup more milk.
6) Put the potatoes into a pastry bag with a wide star tip and pipe the mashed potatoes on top of the meatloaf. Sprinkle with bacon crumbles and chopped chives.