Leftover Hashbrown Pucks2013-12-28
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 35m
- Ready In : 45m
Delicious and simple breakfast or lunch idea with some leftovers in the refrigerator!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Butter 8 – 9 of the wells of a cupcake pan – preferably nonstick.
- In a medium mixing bowl whisk the eggs then whisk in the sour cream. Mix in both cheeses and the chives.
- Taste the potatoes and season them with salt and pepper if needed. Add them to the bowl and mix well.
- Spoon them into the pan filling the cups just to the top or a little below.
- Bake 25 – 35 minutes until they pull away from the sides of the cup and are golden brown all over.
- Remove from oven and let them cool 5 minutes in pan. Turn them out onto a platter. Serve with sour cream.