Grilled Pesto Chicken and Tomato Kebabs2014-03-20
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 30m
Ingredients You’ll Need:
1 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
1 clove garlic
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
salt and fresh pepper to taste
3 tbsp olive oil
1-1/4 lbs skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch cubes
24 cherry tomatoes
16 wooden skewers
1) Process basil, garlic, cheese, salt &pepper until smooth. Add olive oil while processing.
2) Combine raw chicken, pesto & marinate a few hours.
3) Soak wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes.
4) Thread chicken and tomatoes onto skewers.
5) Heat the outdoor grill or indoor grill pan over medium heat until hot.
6) Be sure the grates are clean and spray lightly with oil.
7) Place chicken on a hot grill, cook 3-4 minutes; turn and continue until chicken is cooked, about 3 minutes.