Grilled Beer Chicken2014-04-01
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
Ingredients You’ll Need:
* 8-10 chicken drumsticks
* 1/4 cup olive oil
* 1 tsp onion salt
* 1 tsp paprika
* 1/2 tsp ground cumin
* 1/4 tsp cayenne
* 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
* 3-4 cloves of garlic
* Juice of half a lime
* 1 cup beer
* handful of chopped fresh parsley
* Salt to taste
1) wash drumsticks and place into a plastic bag
2) Mix together the olive oil, onion salt, paprika, ground cumin, 1/4 of a teaspoon of cayenne powder and ground black pepper.
3) Squeeze in half of a lime, and grated garlic cloves
4) Pour in beer.
5) Stir everything together. Add salt to taste.
6) Mix in a handful of chopped parsley
7) Seal the marinade in the bag with the chicken pieces. Allow chicken to marinade for at least a couple of hours, even longer if you wish.
8) Throw that chicken on the grill! Add oil every half an hour, and keep adding the excess marinade to the meat every 10 minutes.
9) If it’s pink, it’s not done! Grill it nice and golden brown with a light black char.