Easy Reese Bottom Mini Cheesecake Recipe2014-02-16
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
Reese’s has a special place in my heart down the candy aisle. It’s always been a family favorite. Combining this with cheesecake seemed so obvious, where had this been all my life? Good heaven.. try this for yourself! Good luck eating just one!
- 1 pkg JELLO No-Bake Cheesecake
- Lots of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- 1 Cup of either: Mini reese’s peanut butter chips or mini chocolate chips.
- 1 Cup of Graham Cracker Crumbs for sprinkling on top.
- Paper cupcake liners & a cupcake pan
1) Mix up the no-bake Cheesecake according to the box directions
2) Remove a Reese’s from all forms of package wrapping, and place in a paper liner. Pour cheesecake over
3) Repeat for all, then cool in the fridge.
4) Sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs and your choice of chocolate chips!