Easy Crock Pot Chicken Burrito Bowls2014-01-17
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
This is incredibly easy to make. Our take on the deconstructed burrito!
- 1.5 lbs chicken breast or thigh
- 2 cups red enchilada sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt (optional)
- 1 teaspoon pepper (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder (optional)
- 1 onion, slided
- 1 1/2 cups cooked black beans (drained and rinsed if using canned)
Add to your slow cooker: Chicken breast, beans, lentils, tomato paste, and seasonings to taste.
Set on medium for 6-8 hours or low for 10 hours
Lay the burrito filling over a bowl of rice, and add melted cheese. That’s it!