Easy Bacon & Egg Breakfast Bites2014-02-24
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 40m
These easy breakfast flatbreads are easy to make and use only 6 ingredients.
- 1 can (8 oz) crescent dinner rolls
- 8 slices bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled (1/2 cup)
- 4 eggs, scrambled
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Cheddar cheese (2 oz)
- 1 egg, beaten, if desired
- 1 tablespoon cracked black pepper, if desired
- a few leaves of basil
Heat oven to 350°F. Unroll dough on work surface; separate into squares.
Top each pizza with bacon, crack a fresh egg on top (you could scramble first if you do not enjoy eggs sunny side up), place basil leaves and cheese. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Sprinkle with pepper.
Bake 18 to 20 minutes until golden brown.
Average Member Rating
(4.5 / 5)
6 people rated this recipe