Easiest Crock Pot Chicken Dinner2014-03-15
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 6:0 h
- Ready In : 6:0 h
- 1 Bag of frozen Chicken Breast Tenderloins (2.5-3lb bag)
- 8 oz block of cream cheese
- 1 Can of Black Beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 Can of Corn, drained
- 1 Can of Rotel
1) Put frozen chicken in the crock pot.
2) Put Cream cheese on top of the chicken.
3) Dump in the Black Beans (make sure they are drained & rinsed!!!)
4) Dump in the drained corn.
5) Dump in the Rotel,
6) cook in your Crock Pot on low for 6-8 hours.
NOTE: Every 2 hours, I stir the ingredients. just shred the chicken when you are done, and serve on a bed of rice