Delicious Almond Joy Pudding Cookies2014-02-17
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
I hope you enjoy this easy to make, delicous cookie recipe adapted from Chef-n-Training. Bon Appetit!
1 ½ sticks butter
¾ cup brown sugar
¼ cup sugar
1 (3.4 oz) package instant coconut cream pudding mix
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tsp baking soda
2-1/4 cups flour
18 mini Almond Joy candy bars, chopped
1) Preheat your oven to 350°. Line the cookie sheets with parchment paper and then set aside.
2) Whisk together the baking soda and the flour then set aside.
3) Cream together the butter and sugars. Add pudding package and beat until blended.
4) Add the eggs and vanilla extract. Slowly add flour and mix until combined. Stir in chopped almond joy candies.
5) Roll into 1 inch balls and place on cookie sheet. Bake for 10 minutes, then let cool.