Crock Pot Pizza Casserole2014-04-01
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 3:0 h
- Ready In : 3:15 h
INGREDIENTS YOU’LL NEED
1 Box Spiral Pasta (uncooked but rinsed)
1 pound lean ground beef
1 onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 green bell pepper, chopped
1 cup sliced pepperoni
1 Small Can tomato Paste
1 Cup water
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1) Spray Large Crockpot 6qt or larger with non-stick spray
2) In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, brown the ground beef with the onion, garlic and green bell pepper. Drain extra fat.
3) Rinse pasta and place in the crock-pot with drained ground beef mix. Stir. Tomato paste and water over noodle mix.
4) Top with shredded Mozzarella.
5) Cover and cook on low for 3 hours