Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken Chili2014-02-24
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 6:0 h
- Ready In : 0m
This stuff is soo good to eat on it’s own, or with tortilla chips. You can’t go wrong with this cheesy Mexican inspired chili recipe.
Serve over steamed rice with chopped cilantro.
2 chicken breasts, still frozen
1 can Rotel tomatoes
1 can corn kernels, do not drain
1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
1 pkg. Ranch dressing mix
1 T cumin
1 t chili powder
1 t onion powder
1 8-oz pkg. cream cheese
1) Put the chicken in the crock pot.
2) Top with the tomatoes, corn,
the drained and rinsed beans,
ranch dressing, cumin, onion and chili powders,
stir to combine then top with the cream cheese.
3) Cook on low for 6-8 hours, stirring one or twice
to blend in the cheese.
4) Shred the chicken into large pieces
and serve over rice.
5) Can also serve in tortillas or taco shells.