Chicken Rolls With Mushrooms and Cream Cheese2014-01-18
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
These rolls are a favorite in my house. The combination of mushroom and cream cheese is delectable. Use butter or olive oil…enjoy!
- 1 chicken breast
- 10 strips of bacon
- 100g cheese
- 200g mushrooms
- 1 red pepper
- 3 spoons of mustard
- 1 glass of white wine
- 100g butter
- A spring of rosemary
1. In a pan melt 50g butter, add mushrooms and fry until the juice reduces, sprinkle salt and pepper.Set aside to cool.
2. Cut red pepper in slices.
3. The chicken breast must be also cut in slices and lightly tap with schnitzels hammer, sprinkle salt, pepper and grease with mustard.
4. On each slice add 2 spoons of cooked mushrooms.
5. On the mushrooms place alternatively one slice of cheese and one of red pepper.
6. Roll tight and the put a bacon strip and roll again. Each roll catches with 2-3 toothpicks.
7. Make the same thing with all rolls and then place them in a yena bowl.
8. Over the chicken rolls add extra cheese and the rest of butter, and sprinkle rosmary.
9. Over all pour the white wine and bake almost 30 min, at low heat, remove the toothpicks at the end.