Best Baked Salmon with Garlic Dijon2014-03-24
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
Ingredients For The Best Salmon
1.5 lbs salmon
2 Tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
2 large OR 3 small cloves of garlic, pressed
1.5 tsp Dijon mustard
½ tsp salt
⅛ tsp freshly ground black pepper
⅛ cup mild olive oil
2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
1) Preheat the oven to 450° F and line a rimmed baking dish with foil.
2) In a small bowl, combine 2 Tbsp freshly chopped parsley, 2-3 cloves pressed garlic, 1.5 tsp Dijon, ½ tsp salt, ⅛ tsp pepper, ⅛ cup olive oil and 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice. Mix well.
3) Cut salmon into even portions and lay them onto your lined baking dish skin side down.
4) Generously brush all sides of your salmon with the sauce and top with fresh lemon slices.
5) Bake at 450°F for 12-15 minutes or until just cooked through. Don’t over-cook or your fish will be dry. Voila! Easy, excellent dish.