17 Perfect Starbucks Copycat Recipes
There is nothing like unwinding at a Starbucks with a drink, dessert, and some friends. The problem is with Starbucks prices, this kind of treat can add up quickly. So I was stoked to find out that there were so many Starbucks copycat recipes out there – and not just for drinks but for desserts as well!
So here are 17 incredibly spot on Starbucks Copycat Recipes that you can make right at home anytime. My favorites were the mocha frappe and petite vanilla scone. Enjoy!
STARBUCKS COPYCAT DRINK RECIPES
- Vanilla Bean Frappe // The Black Peppercorn
- Starbucks Java Chip Frappuccino // Raining Hot Coupons
- Starbucks Green Tea Frappuccino // The Candid Pastor’s Wife
- Caramel Macchiato // Babble
- Mocha Frappe // Yes, We Coupon
- Starbucks Caramel Brulee Latte // Fantastical Sharing of Recipes
- Chai Tea Latte // Mrs. Scales’ Recipes n’ Things
- Starbucks Hot Chocolate // My Frugal Adventures
- Cinnamon Dolce Latte // Dr. Juris
- Green Tea Lemonade // One Hungry Mama
STARBUCKS COPYCAT DESSERT RECIPES
- Starbucks Lemon Loaf // Bright Green Door
- Petite Vanilla Scone // Crazy for Crust
- Cranberry Bliss Bars // What Taste!
- Banana Walnut Bread // Hoosier Homemade
- Cinnamon Chip Bread // Peanut Butter & Peppers
- Peaches and Cream Muffin // Jared’s Point of View
- Starbucks Gingerbread Loaves // The Cafe Sucre Carine
What’s your favorite Starbucks drink or dessert?